vae-victis Index du Forum

vae-victis Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Walking The Road To God Why I Left Everything Behind And

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    vae-victis Index du Forum -> vae-victis -> discussion publique
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
tandwil

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 09:02 (2017)    Sujet du message: Walking The Road To God Why I Left Everything Behind And Répondre en citant

Walking the Road to God: Why I left everything behind and took to the streets to save souls
by Fr. Lawrence Carney
rating: 5.0 (2 reviews)

->>->>->>DOWNLOAD BOOK Walking the Road to God: Why I left everything behind and took to the streets to save souls
READ BOOK Walking the Road to God: Why I left everything behind and took to the streets to save souls

Father Lawrence Carney travels the country, walking the city streets in his cassock, carrying a crucifix, praying the Rosary and seeking lost souls. In his debut work, he writes of the many people he meets, the conversations that unfold and the divine appointments arranged for a priest who lives his life entirely for the salvation of souls. He also reveals his dream of a new order of priests, clerics and brothers, who walk and pray in cities around the United States in an effort to regain what has been lost. With so many lukewarm and fallen-away Catholics in our world today, it is easy to become discouraged. But, rooted in the joy of gospel promises, Father Carney proclaims hope.

Details:
price: $14.87
bound: 210 pages
publisher: Caritas Press (May 18, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 1940209331, 978-1940209333,
weight: 13.3 ounces (
filesize:

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 09:02 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    vae-victis Index du Forum -> vae-victis -> discussion publique Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange